WELCOME TO YOUR NEW SAFE SPACE
Our beautiful studio is now available to rent for any occasion.
Group PT Sessions, Training Events, Circuits Classes, Fitness Workshops, Dance Classes, Bootcamps, Zumba, Workshops, Meetings, mum and baby groups, family gatherings, work functions....the possibilities are endless.
Please click the button below to read the COVID-19 guidelines.
Building a community like no other
The Hideout is a brand new concept which brings together the importance of both Mental and Physical Health.
Our diverse Wellness Studio is on a mission to enable & support you to gain the courage to deal with all parts of your mental well-being by introducing a sense of mindfulness, safety and peace to your life.
We host a variety of classes, workshops and events to help achieve & maintain health on all levels and aim to offer things that you will struggle to find elsewhere.
The Hideout provides a tranquil, healing, safe and friendly environment where we encourage you to develop your self worth, self belief and self esteem.
Our promise to you
We have set out a few guidelines of how we will run both 'The Hideout' and 'THE ZONE' to ensure that it is a safe, clean and happy place for everyone who uses it. So we will ensure that -
- All areas are thoroughly cleaned in between each booking
- Staffing will be kept to a minimum to reduce the total amount of people in the studio at any one time
- We will implement a maximum number of people that are allowed in the studio at any one time
- Toilets will be checked and cleaned at least every 1 hour throughout the day
- We will provide a sanitiser station that you can use throughout your visit
- Everyone will be required to sign a declaration form prior to entry, you can find this form on the page called 'Covid-19 safety guidelines.'
- Everyone (unless exempt) will be required to wear a face mask at all times, in the communal areas.
- Facemasks will be available for users that are unable to bring their own (This is compulsory Due to current government guidelines unless you are exempt)
- Everyone will be encouraged to stick to the 2 metre social distancing guideline set by the government.
Unit 2, White Street, St Judes, Bristol BS5 0TS, UK